Join us at the discussion happening on Supply Chain Technology Summit on 29th January 2019 in Mumbai and get an in-depth understanding on how implementation of the right technology in SCM could give us better ROI, more stable and efficient supply chain and also help us be more efficient professionals to the organizations.
SCM Changing Realities
The only motive for SCM professionals today whether you’re a business or an individual it all comes down to moving a good or product into a consumer’s hand faster.
SCM Changing Dynamics
In today’s highly competitive marketplace, it’s imperative for businesses to innovate new ways to streamline their supply chain and optimize productivity. Technology can help simplify your supply chain management, enable your business to operate more efficiently, give more visibility and control over your inventory, and help to reduce your operational costs.
Through a more stable and efficient supply chain, you can greatly enhance customer satisfaction and retention.
Top 7 Discussions happening at the SCM Tech Summit 2019
- Linking the Supply with the Chain with the technology
- Why Data Analytics is crucial for the SCM business?
- Marrying Forecasting Models with annual and long term plans
- Rethinking Cycle Counting and Inventory Management with Technology
- Aligning Technology In Predictive Analysis for Supply Chain Cycle
- Implementation Low Cost Automation Solutions
- How to use the right SCM talent to support technologies